A BRIEF HISTORY
Fleming & Associates, Inc was started in Ann Arbor, MI, in 1979, by Jim Fleming. He was joined by David Tamulevich in 1982, and they created Fleming, Tamulevich & Associates in 1987. We are an artist representative agency, representing artists from the US, Canada, the British Isles and Australia.
Over the years FTA has gone through many changes, but our philosophies have remained constant. We aspire to represent artists who have something to say through their art and who have achieved the highest level of artistry. We believe that providing consistent, timely and quality service benefit the artist and promoter, as well as ourselves. We maintain that the presenter is as important to us as the artists whom we represent. quiero ganar dinero por internet
The mission of Fleming, Tamulevich & Associates, Inc is to represent high-quality performing artists by providing them with booking and management services. The company is committed to the following:
- Represent artists who improve the world through their artistic contributions
- Develop, support and sustain long and successful international performing careers
- Create, develop, support and sustain long and mutually beneficial relationships with thse who support and present the music
- Conduct business honestly, fairly, ethically and professionally in a timely manner
- Provide the company’s staff with a professional, friendly, mutually respectful and economically healthy work environment
- Conduct overall operations profitably
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE AS TO WHO TO CALL FOR WHAT IN THE FTA OFFICE:
Interested in booking an Artist?
- Jim Fleming – Hawaii, Canada, Asia, Australia, Japan & New Zealand, Europe for Stacey Earle & Ani Difranco
- David Tamulevich – New England & Europe
- Mike Green – Southeast, Southwest, West Coast
- Krista Reymann – Midwest
- Adam Bauer – New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Northeast & New England Colleges, Mid-Atlantic
Interested in booking Ani DiFranco?
- See Ani Difranco Booking Information page
Questions regarding contract or rider?
- Karla Rice
Need promotional material?
- Kim Szuma
- Amy Nesbitt
Website related inquiry?
- Cynthia Dunitz
- * Please note at this point we cannot link up to other websites except for our artists official websites but feel free to link up to ours: www.flemtam.com
Advancing dates or interview requests for John Gorka?
- Cynthia Dunitz